Yes, I’m affirmative. As you know there’s great benefits to host your blog on
your own domain name. If you are serious about making money online, then when you set up your blog you need to host it on own domain name.
Outlined here are some of the benefits that I will be discussing.
1. When you have your blog hosted on your domain, you have the ability to control everything in it. You can make your own design and layout,that matches your web site logo and your blog can be as unique as you want it to be. This gives you a competitive edge against other blogs in the same niche having similar layouts. You have complete freedom to do anything you want and can also control your it in many ways by adding different features whenever you want.
2. When people visit your blog for the first time to check out what you have, they may want to return to it later. It will then be so easy for them to return to your blog because you’ve hosted it on your domain name and they remembered it.
3. You will have the ability to develop and promote your own brand using your blog and you can change your blog headings similar to your web site. In terms of search engine optimization (SEO) and advertising, this is very important because own domain and your own brand can be advertised and optimize effectively. The effectiveness of SEO on the keywords in your blog make your visibility more prominent and this will greatly increase traffic to your blog and web site.
4. If you host your blog on your own domain, you will have enhanced security, which means that you will not lose your information or get locked out of your account.
5. Finally, your professional image will be more visible in your online business on the Internet and your blog will have a competitive edge against other blogs.
In conclusion, I would consider hosting my blog on my domain name.