Yes, I’m affirmative. As you know there’s great benefits to host your blog on
your own domain name. If you are serious about making money online, then when you set up your blog you need to host it on own domain name.
Outlined here are some of the benefits that I will be discussing.
1. When you have your blog hosted on your domain, you have the ability to control everything in it. You can make your own design and layout,that matches your web site logo and your blog can be as unique as you want it to be. This gives you a competitive edge against other blogs in the same niche having similar layouts. You have complete freedom to do anything you want and can also control your it in many ways by adding different features whenever you want.
2. When people visit your blog for the first time to check out what you have, they may want to return to it later. It will then be so easy for them to return to your blog because you’ve hosted it on your domain name and they remembered it.
3. You will have the ability to develop and promote your own brand using your blog and you can change your blog headings similar to your web site. In terms of search engine optimization (SEO) and advertising, this is very important because own domain and your own brand can be advertised and optimize effectively. The effectiveness of SEO on the keywords in your blog make your visibility more prominent and this will greatly increase traffic to your blog and web site.
4. If you host your blog on your own domain, you will have enhanced security, which means that you will not lose your information or get locked out of your account.
5. Finally, your professional image will be more visible in your online business on the Internet and your blog will have a competitive edge against other blogs.
In conclusion, I would consider hosting my blog on my domain name.
Bloggers Must Avoid Making These Mistakes Which Can Stop Them From Making Money With Their Blogs!
Blogging is a powerful tool for increasing traffic to your website and boosting your online profits. However, many bloggers fail to use their blogs to increase the money they earn on the internet because they commit some four typical mistakes which are discussed in this article.
1. Some bloggers don’t blog on a regular basis, and their blogs do not have fresh and unique content. Blogs can be powerful in driving traffic to a website if they have high quality and unique content which makes search engines visit them and index the content. After the blog is indexed by search engines, people looking for information on search engines that relate to your blog’s keywords will be directed to your website, and you therefore get high volumes of traffic.
2. Lack of useful and captivating information on the website. It is important for your blog to have information which your visitors will enjoy and find useful. If you have high quality information on your blog, you will get many visitors and some people will also bookmark your blog and visit on a regular basis. This increases the traffic to your blog and website, and results in more sales. It is also important for you to make your blog unique and attractive by adding interesting images and any other information that will be of interest to your blog’s visitors.
3. Lack of keywords in your blog categories and blog content. This is the most powerful way to increase traffic to your website. You must know and use all the keywords that relate to your niche when posting on your blog. If you have some headings for categories on your blog, make sure that you use your keywords on the headings of these categories as this increases the visibility of your blog on search engines.
4. Some bloggers do not increase the earning potential of their blogs. If you want to earn money with your blog, you must sell your own products and services on the blog. You can also identify affiliate programs that match your niche and sell these affiliate products. All you need to do is to add your affiliate links on your blog. You can review these affiliate products and include the keywords in your blog content. You can also increase the money you earn from your blog by adding some Google Adsense adverts on your website. When someone clicks of the Google Adsense adverts from your website, you earn some money.
If you want to increase your online profits from your blogs, avoid these four mistakes presented above.
To your success!